Wednesday 18 May 2016

It's Never Too Late



So I was scrolling down my Facebook feed as you do and someone on my friends list made a status which was a list of things to do in your life time, and she ticked the ones that she'd already achieved, so basically like a bucket list. Yes scrolling through Facebook has actually given me inspiration to create this blog post, I know it sounds silly but I think it's a really good idea. I'm going to create my own bucket list because it's never too late and you've got to make the most of your life because you only get one. 


  1. Visit Iceland 
  2. Visit Thailand 
  3. Visit Disney World Florida 
  4. Travel the world basically.. 
  5. Fly in a helicopter 
  6. Go Scuba Diving/Snorkelling 
  7. Have my own Family one day 
  8. Jump out of a plane for charity 
  9. Run a marathon 
  10. Walk up a mountain 
  11. Swim with dolphins 
  12. Feed animals in a zoo of some sort 
  13. Try out a skiing holiday
  14. Volunteer in another country 
  15. Donate Blood
  16. Get at least one tattoo
  17. Find and go to a drive in cinema 
  18. Visit Harry Potter world
  19. Finally get a Pug puppy I've wanted for years.. 
  20. Learn a new language 
  21. Pursue a Career in Health or Social Care 
  22. Become confident and comfortable with Public Speaking 
  23. Live in another country for at least 6 months 
  24. Learn how to bake 
  25. Go out of my way to compliment someone on their customer service 
  26. Meet a celebrity (never met anyone famous in my life) 
  27. Learn sign language 
  28. Witness a sunset/sunrise 
  29. Ride a horse or have lessons 
  30. Experience a long zipwire above water or an open forest area 

What experiences would you like to have?


Don't forget you can find me in all these places too!




Share:

2 comments

  1. I love reading posts like these as it's interesting to see what people's life goals are. I have a bucket list too, and a lot of these things are also featured on mine! I really want to travel more and see as many places as I can, and I'd love to have my own business one day!

    Hannah xx
    www.hannahemilylane.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this! Please check out my latest post.

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete

© My Little Memoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig