Friday 29 July 2016

Benefit Ready, Set, Brow! Review


If you're a Beauty Blogger or a girl who is seriously into makeup then you would have already heard that Benefit have released a new brow range only it's not fully a new range, they've just revamped your favourite products and introduced new shades as well as some new products. The Benefit brand have always been into having 'on fleek' eyebrows, in my opinion I think that's what they're most know for, that's how they stood out to me anyway. I've been really into buying magazines recently So when I noticed Marie Claire had the Ready, Set, Brow! Clear eyebrow gel I just had to pick it up and try it. What won me over is that a few people have said that this product WILL keep your eyebrows in place no matter what, which is something I need because I've been using Maybelline's Brow Drama in Clear to set my brows and it honestly doesn't do anything for me. 


The product itself comes in this super cute silver metallic tube and the name of the product printed on the tube in a cute pastel pink colour which I absolutely adore, now I don't normally do pink but I love each and every single one of the pastel colour's don't ask me why I just do. The packaging shape kind of reminds me of a chess piece, I'm not sure if that's the look they were going for but either way I think it's rather cool. But I have a feeling it'll be like marmite, you either love it or you hate it. The way they've designed the wand I think is quiet clever, it's got double sided bristles one sides thicker and the other is finer which caters to how precise you want your brows, I find that rather handy. 


Now onto discussing what I think of the product.. 

I bloody love this product! I'm not sure if it is an old favourite or it's a newly introduced one but I love it. It glides on really well, it's not clumpy, flaky and doesn't have air bubbles like I've experienced before with other clear brow gels. And it actually sets my brows in place, I put it to the test, once it dried I tried messing up my brows but they just didn't budge, they kept spring right back into place how it'd set them. It lasted all day for me and I think ti smells really nice too which is a bonus. The only thing that puts me off is the price of the product it retails at £18.50 which is a little too steep for me. I'd really love to buy this because I'm SO impressed but it's just too much. However I'm curious as to what their other brow products are like. 

What did you think of the new Benefit Brow collection? 

Don't forget you can find me in all these places too!





Share:

11 comments

  1. Benefit's products never fail to impress me. I love their High-Beam. Definitely going to check out this product the next time I'm at Sephora or Ulta Beauty. Lovely review, Claire! xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only ever bought Brow zings and I loved that at the time but I've moved on but I have to say I am very impressed with this product. I have wanted to try high beam too! xx

      Delete
  2. Ah it sounds absolutely amazing!! It's a little too expensive for me aswell but I'd love to try it out! I love benefit but I've never tried their brow products before, that needs to change. I want on fleet brows haha!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you have on fleek eyebrows anyway! Thank you for reading, it's very much appreciated xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds absolutely amazing!! Definitely want to try out some of their new brow range. Lovely review!!
    Hollie xx
    holliethorpe.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do want to buy I'm sure you can find a sample from a magazine, I've seen a couple with them in but different products! Thankyou Hollie xx

      Delete
  4. The packaging for these products are so so pretty! Lovely review xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they! I actually really love the new style, thankyou for reading and commenting again Laura I really appreciate it xx

      Delete
  5. The new brow launch looks great but the clear brow gel is probably the thing I would gravitate towards the most. Super helpful review x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I'm interested in the brow pencil they've brought out (not sure what that ones called), thankyou for reading xx

      Delete
  6. i picked this up too - love it!!! xo

    ReplyDelete

© My Little Memoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig