Friday 6 May 2016

April Favourites



Goodbye April, Hello May! 

Where has the year gone!? We are almost half way through the year, I literally cannot believe we're in May already. Anyway the point of this post is that there have been a few beauty products I have bought recently and I have been loving them SO much and I would like to share them with you in case anything tickles your fancy or if you've been thinking of buying anything hopefully I will help. 

This Highlighter is hands down the best highlighter I've tried yet, it truly does make my skin look super healthy and glowy. I literally put it anywhere on my face; Cheekbones, brow bone, tear duct and down the centre of my nose. 





I only bought this last week and applied it once to my nails but I absolutely adore this shade it's like a very light dirty purpley cream/grey shade. Even though I've only applied it once it has last a whole week for me and it's only just started to chip and that's without a clear topcoat! I know I'll get so much use out of this. It is officially my go to shade!




I've noticed that this seems to be a lot of peoples favourite go to mascara at the minute and it has been mine for a while now, I don't think I will ever switch mascaras again. My eyelashes are rather straight so it means I have to curl them before I apply anything. Usually once I've applied my choice of mascara my eyelashes go flat again, they never seem to hold. However with Maybellines sensational mascara they hold really well and lasts all day, it also adds a pretty decent length to my lashes too. 




A lot of you will probably already read reviews on this product but I'll talk about it anyway. I bought this purely because I needed a new brow product and my brows worked best with a wax so I thought I'd try a pomade instead because they're kind of similar. I have this in the shade product and I really do like this product. I like the fact when using this product a little goes a long way so it will probably last me forever (that's if the pot doesn't go all yucky). The pomade lasts me all day and doesn't seem to smudge when I've applied a clear brow gel to hold them in place. I really recommend trying out this product if you haven't already and like a bold brow because it's had a lot of positive reviews. 




Do I really need to talk about this product? I'm sure you've already heard so much about it considering it was hyped about so much since Kylie Jenner. I've bought this about a month ago and it's very quickly become a favourite of mine. I've worn it basically every day since buying it and I can't express how much I love it. Although it can be quite drying on the lips because it's matte but just make sure you apply a moisturiser before applying and you'll be fine. I can now see why everyone loves Velvet Teddy and I genuinely think this is a shade I will adore for a very long time. 



That pretty much sums up last months favourites and I'm looking for new products to discover and try out so feel free to let me know! 

Other Beauty related posts: 
Marc Jacobs Decadence Review
Mini Mac Makeup Haul 
Everyday Makeup Essentials 
The Beauty Tag

Don't forget you can find me in all these places too!


What have been your beauty favourites this month?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My Little Memoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig