Wednesday 13 April 2016

Everyday Makeup Essentials


For anyone who knows me they know that I have a really love for makeup and attempting to keep up with the latest makeup looks and trends. I'm forever just messing around with my makeup creating different looks and finding out what shades look good on me. All I want to do in life is Eat, Sleep Breathe and Buy makeup, I'm OBSESSED. This will more than likely be a short but sweet blog post but I wanted to share with you the products that I use on an everyday basis a.k.a my essentials.

Foundation: Mac's Studio Scuplt in shade NC25
Concealer: L.A Girl's Pro Concealer in shade Classic Ivory
Highlight: Mac's Mineralize Skinfinish in shade Soft and Gentle
Lips: Mac's Matte lipstick in shade Velvet Teddy


What are your everyday makeup products? 

Don't forget you can find me in all these places too!
Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest


Share:

2 comments

  1. If you love the glowy look you'll definitely love Mineralize Skinfinish. I need to go out and by a new Benefit primer instead of the cute sample I'm running out haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love velvet teddy too! It's lovely over whirl lipliner :) x

    secondswatch.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© My Little Memoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig