Thursday 31 March 2016

Mini Mac Makeup Haul



This is so overdue but I really needed some new makeup, meaning I needed the basics; foundation, eyebrow pomade and a new eyeliner. So I ended up going into mac because I've been really wanting some lipsticks and I've also had my eye on highlighter (I'm so behind on trends, I know), and I ended up coming out with none of the things I actually needed and spent a heck of a lot of money on just 3 items. I'm guilty of being SO spoilt this month due to my birthday and spending wayyyy to much money on treating my self (someone seriously needs to take my bank card off me). 
I got Velvet Teddy Matte Lipstick, Russian Red Lipstick and Soft and gentle Highlighter. 







I do prefer my matte lipsticks more than moisturising, shiney glossy ones, I just think they suit me better. I can just tell already that velvet teddy is an on growing favourite of mine, just like everybody else, I can now relate to the 'Kylie Jenner Velvet Teddy hype'. Velvet Teddy is a gorgeous deep tone Beige that is perfect for everyday wear. Russian Red is also a matte lipstick (obviously) although Mac claim that it is a Intense bluish-red but personally I would have said it looks more like an orangey-red, but i'll still get so much wear out of it because I adore this just as much. Soft and gentle is such a gorgeous shade which I absolutely LOVE. 

What is your favourite Mac lipstick or product?

Don't forget you can find me in all these places too!
Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© My Little Memoir | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig